The key to success is communication!
Tara Leigh Willis, M.S., CCC-SLP, has extensive experience working with children of all ages in both a school and private practice setting.
Diagnostic and Treatment:
This practice provides services for all speech/language delays and disorders and specializes in:
• Speech impairments including articulation and fluency
• Language based learning disabilities
• Reading, decoding and comprehension difficulties
• Receptive/Expressive language delays in children with ADHD and auditory processing disorders
• Autistic Spectrum Disorders including pragmatics/social skills
• Speech and Language Evaluations